Directions to Seattle
From I-5, Southbound or Northbound:
The West Seattle Bridge is temporarily closed. Please follow the directions From I-90 using exit #162. The West Seattle Low-rise Bridge is limited to commercial vehicles only during the high-rise closure.
Alternate Route on I-5 Northbound:
- Take exit #156, Highway 599 northbound.
- Go straight through one light following the sign for W. Marginal Way SW.
- The road will veer under the 1st Avenue Bridge. Continue straight through one light.
- Turn right at the next light on to West Marginal Way SW heading north. 6110 and 5600 are on the right, 5615 is on the left.
- Continue on I-90 to I-5.
- Go Southbound on I-5.
- Take exit #162 Corson Ave/Michigan St.
- Get into the right hand lane of the off-ramp.
- Turn RIGHT on Michigan. Follow the signs for 99 South, 509 South and 1st Avenue Bridge.
- Stay in the right hand lane (exit only) on the bridge for 99 South, West Marginal Way and South Park.
- Follow West Marginal Way to the right. When the road becomes 3 lanes, get into the middle lane.
- Turn LEFT at the light, onto West Marginal Way SW.
- Follow West Marginal Way SW, heading north. 6110 and 5600 are on the right, 5615 is on the left.
From Downtown Seattle:
- Note: The West Seattle Low-rise Bridge is limited to commercial vehicles only during the high-rise closure.
- Go south on First Avenue.
- Turn right on Spokane Street.
- Cross over the lower Harbor Island Bridge.
- Take the West Marginal Way SW exit (hard right turn) off the bridge.
- Head south on West Marginal Way SW to 5600 and 6110 locations on the left and 5615 on the right.
AML has 3 different drop-off locations in Seattle based on your cargo destination.