How to Ship
Follow these steps to transport your items using our scheduled air cargo service.
Are you a business or representing a business that is looking to ship with Lynden Air Cargo? Email or call our Customer Service team for more information on setting up an account.
Confirm Shipment Details
- Locations: We provide scheduled service from Anchorage to several hubs in rural Alaska. View our route map for more information.
- Special Handling: If your shipment requires special handling, please contact our team with questions or for assistance. These items could include dangerous goods, oversize or outsize freight, live animals, etc. You can also visit our FAQ page for additional information.
Review and Determine Which of our Cargo Services Best Fit your Needs
- General Service: moves freight within 3-5 scheduled service flights, generally 7-10 days.
- Express Service: moves freight within 2-3 scheduled service flights, generally 3-5 days.
- Priority Service: moves freight on the next available scheduled service flight.
Check Schedules and Rates
- View our flight schedules and rates to help plan your shipment. You may also submit a quote form and we will contact you with rates.
Complete Air Waybill
- Download our fillable Air Waybill and view our helpful guide for more information on how to complete it. This form will need to be submitted when you drop off your shipment.
Drop off your Shipment
- Review our shipping and packaging guidelines and deliver your shipment to one of our locations. Our team is ready to help!
Track your Shipment
- You may check your shipment’s status at our Tracking Center using the air waybill number. For example, if your air waybill number is 344.1234.5678, your tracking number will be 12345678.