Technology to Keep you Informed
Our state-of-the-art technology allows us to deliver accurate and timely information on inventory and warehouse management functions with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) capabilities. The system is designed to allow configurable features based on client needs – all designed specifically for pharmaceutical regulatory requirements. Lynden has a wide range of capabilities to serve your business needs.
In addition, Lynden has a custom-designed online portal available to clients. This provides our clients the ability to view their activities online and gain more visibility into the status of their inventory, customer orders, sales, receipts, and reports. All systems are validated with multi-layer security that contain sophisticated malware & firewall protection to ensure your information is always safe.
Lynden Client Access System (LCAS)
Your decision to outsource your logistics business does not mean losing control over access to your company’s information.
Lynden listened to our clients. We are leveraging the power of the internet and the benefits of portability. Our LCAS web-based system is just one example of how Lynden continues to invest to make it easier for clients to do business with us.
Gain visibility to your logistics activity online and in real time. You have access to view customers orders, previous day’s sales, week-to-date, month-to-date, and year-to-date sales. Access carrier and final delivery information, and view receipt status and inventory status. Run reports in PDF or Excel formats including sales recap, shipped orders, open orders, receipts, returns, and inventory.
Features Available on the Lynden Client Access System:
- Dashboard View – Previous day recap, WTD, MTD, and YTD orders and lines. Active real time orders, receipts, and returns in progress.
- Customer Orders – Order information with tracking details.
- Receipts – By ASN, PO, or item – drill down to the line level.
- Inventory – Search by warehouse, by item number, by lot number, or by UPC code.
- Customer Returns – Search by RMA, ASN, or item number.
- Reports – PDF or Excel formats including sales recap, shipped orders, open orders, receipts, returns, and inventory.